What's new

Some Cars and coffee cars

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
This is from like 3 months ago, just about to delete the jpegs and decided maybe some car nuts would like to see them.

It was 9 am very bright harsh sun not much I could do about the shadows, so I went with it ...., just wandering through a parking lot happened to catch some rare and odd cars.



Untitled-1.jpg
 
Car shots bore me so much...there's way too many on this forum IMO;)

But I saw it was you posting and I like your shots so I decided I would check 'em out...and I have to say these are great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom