What's new

Some classic car photos

andrew99

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
672
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This weekend I was able to photograph some classic Triumph cars. It was indoors at a British Isles exhibition here in Toronto, so it was a nice change from photographing snow! :) Any comments and criticism are welcome, I would especially like to here any comments on the post processing I did. Thanks for looking!

2324131447_e1a0fb9b44_b.jpg


2324130119_a64084af26_b.jpg


2324127111_fcd5b376d5_b.jpg



2324132253_0edea4c550_b.jpg


2324949548_9a901a9f4d_b.jpg
 
2 seems a little too soft, even for that
"look"...but i still like it
3 is my favorite..
im not a big fan of the blown highlights in any of them
 
Its a shame to have so many great cars to shoot but there in the worst settings. shows are so hard to shoot because of the layout and backrounds. the b&w tr6 is the best for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom