What's new

Some cliche fall maple leaves

dakkon76

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
464
Reaction score
39
Location
Eastern Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was playing some board games with the girls the other evening and the sun was lighting up our little maple tree perfectly... so games got put on hold for a few minutes.

Shot these with my Canon 7D and Sigma 50mm f/1.4

1.




2.
This was an accident after I switched over to manual and wasn't paying attention to my meter, but I like the colors.



3.



4.



5.



6.
Love the way you can see through the leaf in this one, bummer about the lens flare.



7.
My favorite of the bunch, best on a black background (just click once to go to flickr, click again for full size on black).



Thanks for looking!
 
I agree #7. Difficult to find all good leaves/stem positioning in one view, with the others.
 
Others may disagree but I love #2. Eye is drawn to texture more than the other shots
 
The third and fifth cliches are nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom