What's new

Some Critique

snowsoftJ4C

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Bellevue, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if I could get some critique!
snowsoftj4c.deviantart.com
209m64n.jpg






e6zp5c.jpg






2rh4rx1.jpg





2a7snl0.jpg



:sexywink:

-edit-
I spaced out the photos.
 
Last edited:
I really like all of them! My favourite has to be number 1 and 3. Keep up the good work!
 
Thanks a lot! :D
I'll try to upload some more later.
 
Laughing because I believe you're the fourth person today, to whom I've suggested putting a bit of space between each image so each can be judged on its own merit.

When they're so close, it's difficult to differentiate between them at first.

You've a good eye for composition.

Your horizons are nicely level in the second and fourth images. Just a tad off in the first. You've also done well getting the horizon off the halfway line of the image. Generally having the horizon off midline is considered a more dynamic composition.

Your second image evokes a strong sense of place and atmosphere.

Well done! :)
 
Amazing shots, especially the first one, and the 3rd as well. Great composition on all of them. I don't think I'd change anything on any one of them. I am curious on the whole creation of the first image though, as far as what you used, in-camera and in post processing... I can't take my eyes of it.
 
Thanks guys :D
"Amazing shots, especially the first one, and the 3rd as well. Great composition on all of them. I don't think I'd change anything on any one of them. I am curious on the whole creation of the first image though, as far as what you used, in-camera and in post processing... I can't take my eyes of it."

What I did was first, take a picture of the road, then used photoshop to make 2 new exposures, and used Photomatix to make a HDR file out of them. Then, I took a picture of HDR clouds that I already had, and blended them in. That's pretty much what I did.
Thanks to John as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom