What's new

Some D.C. candids (DUW)

Really nice, #3 really stands out for me.
 
Once more I must underline how much I like your photos, the bokeh in Photo 2 is very interesting, just recognisable enough to be ... erm ... well, recognised (oh dear, this sentence makes so much sense now ... :roll: ;)), and the composition of Photo 3 is absolutely and utterly perfect, along with the fac that the scene you captured here is so - universal. It is the epitomy of tourists all around the world. (I might like these even more since also I have only been a tourist to DC in April of this year - and for the first time ... so I recognise a lot of things now, which feels good :D)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom