some day shots

loser101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

I have a bigger problem shooting during the day then i do at night but here is my attempt from yesturday.

waves.jpg

sunset.jpg

lone_painter.jpg

What do u guys think?? thanx!

#2 & #3 are nice shots....try to remove the item in the lower left conner of #3 or maybe crop it out.

ooo I like #2 and 3, as PNA said....#1 looks nothing more than ordinary, though. I can't tell if you were going for the stairs or the rocks...if it was the rocks, either a zoom shot or a more horizontal one would've been more effective, I think...and for the stairs...maybe from the bottom looking up, focusing more on the pattern and shapes? I dunno, tough for me to talk, as I wasn't even there ;)

"GoM" here says what I immediately felt about the first photo, too: if it were the stairs you wanted to feature in your photo, maybe it would have been wiser to photograph them from bottom to top?

I like that last one, though it took me a while to see that it is actually the silhouette of someone out there with an easel, painting the sunset. I feel that photo needs a tighter crop. There is just too much black at the bottom ... and a tighter crop would also solve the problem of the lens flare, which IS distracting here, I'm afraid.

I do like the colour of the water in the middle photo.
I deplore the fact that this wall stretches out into your pic right in the middle, but there is no good way to crop it ... you'd lose too much of that wonderful blue-with-pink-waves of the water... :scratch:

thanx for the tips, like i said i have a hard time during the day. But here is a edited ver of the last, one any better?

lone_painter_v2.jpg

Yes. It is better. Very much so! Well done!

I'm liking 2, nice sky and nice shore. Also the birds are cool! Only the big wooden (?) thing in the lower right is distracting. It does not really add to the picture I think. The tighter crop of the sillouette is very good! Love it! Good job!

Most reactions

Back