What's new

Some Domestic Chirps...

i won't feel bad if some of you made some comments :sexywink:
 
These are nice, but I have to say they aren't as strong compositionally as your other work that I've seen. But saying that - of course, it's quite tricky to make a sparrow stand still while you compose the photo, eh?

Photo 1 - could you crop it closer to make it work a bit better?
Photo 2 is the best of the bunch; the colours of the sparrow work well with the background. And it's giving you a cute pose.
 
Photo 2 is the best of the bunch; the colours of the sparrow work well with the background.
I agree about this one being the best. The bird might be centred, but the strong diagonal line in the background makes this work. Would it be possible to bring some more detail on the bird, specifically the chest/head/beak?
 
These are nice, but I have to say they aren't as strong compositionally as your other work that I've seen. But saying that - of course, it's quite tricky to make a sparrow stand still while you compose the photo, eh?

Photo 1 - could you crop it closer to make it work a bit better?
Photo 2 is the best of the bunch; the colours of the sparrow work well with the background. And it's giving you a cute pose.

Thank you B/S. Your comments are well appreciated; will modify

Regards :D
 
Photo 2 is the best of the bunch; the colours of the sparrow work well with the background.
I agree about this one being the best. The bird might be centred, but the strong diagonal line in the background makes this work. Would it be possible to bring some more detail on the bird, specifically the chest/head/beak?

Thank you Invis; you are right regarding the shade on the chest and face, which i should work upon

Regards :D
 
I like #2 the best but would like a bit more DOF so I can see some nice details in the bird. Seeing his eyes or face would be nice too!
 
I like #2 the best but would like a bit more DOF so I can see some nice details in the bird. Seeing his eyes or face would be nice too!

Thank you PrestonS for your remarks; points noted

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom