Some Feeder Birds and a Sketchy Squirrel

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I realized a few days back that I hadn't spent much time shooting the birds this summer so I made a conscious effort to do just that over the past few days. It seems like photography has taken the back seat to "business" lately. It was really nice to just shoot :)

Male Cardinal

IMG_7819_1-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Female Cardinal giving me the stinkeye lol Her and her fella will come and look at the feed when we are around but will only give us the stinkeye and leave until we are gone.

IMG_8752-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Mourning Dove

IMG_7839-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Chickadee, these guys will come to grab seeds even with Alice sitting right there, they seem to have no fear.

IMG_8736-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

As promised, a sketchy squirrel lol The red squirrels are pretty chill, they will come down and eat when we are there but these black ones are sketchy!

IMG_8764-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Thanks you two :)

I like the cardinals best, probably because we don' have them here. All, very nice.

Nice shots! I like the chickadee

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work

Thanks you two :)

That squirrel does look like he is up to no good ;)

Very nice as usual Pix. Don't ever neglect the wildlife, you are too good at it :) :) :thumbup:

Thanks Bill and Jaca!
Bill, definitely sketchy!! They slink around looking like they are always up to something whereas the red squirrels are down in the trenches with the chipmunks playing catch me if you can with Alice lol

Aw Jaca, thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back