some flowers (a.k.a. weeds)

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
heres some that i took today with my little kodak...let me know what you think.

iris.jpg

singlepurpleflower.jpg

weedsandrust.jpg

purpleflowers.jpg

flowerandrocks.jpg

really nice pics,love #2and#4 sharp and vivid colours,i think perhaps #1and#5 are alittle too bright so as to hide the detail,even so nice pics.

the yellow one is over exposed. i realized it after i got back and i was too lazy to go back and do it right. the other ones i thought were ok...anyone else think they are over exposed?

Number 1,2, and 5 look too bright to me. #4 I like the most out of the set. I like the exposure and the vivid colors. Background is nice and blurred. The flower in #5 looks interesting but I'm pretty sure it's over exposed. I think the rocks are a bit busy for a background.

While in the first set, most pictures are overexposed (this is no monitor problem - my monitor is too dark and they're still way too bright), the second lot looks underexposed to me for most of the time. I like the evening sunshine colours in the second photo of the second lot, but would wish you had crouched a bit more so you would not get those flowers from above. The bottom two are too tightly cropped.

There are too many photos here to be critiqued well - whole lots of photos should therefore better go into the General Photo Gallery, and one alone into Critique.

Most reactions

Back