Some for c/c pls.

El2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I calibrated my laptop with Eye One Display 2. I thought that it made a difference in correcting any WB issues I had on photos. I would appreciate CCs on these pictures of my son. What are the rules about lines going thru the head? Is that a no-no?

3006994157_5aae2fb25c.jpg

Background is not all that.
2972035207_84f85559d9.jpg

:camera: bump for c/c pls.

The first picture is really nice, the colors go really well and the dof is just right. The only thing I would change about it is to have gotten his whole head

I think the second one is too distracting, theres colors everywhere including the background, my eyes didn't know where to stop or what to focus on. Oh and the head is chopped off.

As the others have said, get the whole head in the picture. If I were to crop someone's head at my job (I work at a portrait studio), I'd be in DEEP trouble.

I think you CAN do the crop the head thing, but it has to be reeeeeeeeally carefully done for it to work. I also think it tends to need to be with the face in the corner and taking up most of the shot... I dunno. I haven't totally worked out the "rules" on this one yet, but I know sometimes I take one and it looks very cool.

I think you CAN do the crop the head thing, but it has to be reeeeeeeeally carefully done for it to work. I also think it tends to need to be with the face in the corner and taking up most of the shot... I dunno. I haven't totally worked out the "rules" on this one yet, but I know sometimes I take one and it looks very cool.

I thought it was ok to cut off some of the head as part of the composition of the picture. But I might have overdone the cropping on #2. :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back