What's new

some for C&C

JacobMOrtiz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im new to this forum and just wanted some C&C on some of my work...the bottom 2 are a little blurry(imgs 3&4)... now, I'm not PRO, I'm just messing around and having fun with a great hobby...Thanx for any C&C

1
_MG_2454-edit.jpg

2
_MG_2469-edit.jpg

3
_MG_2478-edit.jpg

4
_MG_2484-edit.jpg
 
I really like the content. It's very yellow and warm, but that's probably what you were going for. Sorry, I normally only critique candid portrait photography.
 
Very Nice :thumbup:
are you serious? No offense OP, but the last two are blurry as ****, and the compostition is wrong on the first one, and the white balance is off on the 2nd one, its wayy too white. I like the idea, but i just dont see why you didnt post process these a bit.
 
Very Nice :thumbup:
are you serious? No offense OP, but the last two are blurry as ****, and the compostition is wrong on the first one, and the white balance is off on the 2nd one, its wayy too white. I like the idea, but i just dont see why you didnt post process these a bit.

I like the pictures jacob took hate me for it but heck I still think they are nice. :D but to be technical I also agree with you. I think that sometimes what really makes a good picture is what the person taking the pictured has captured in the moment. Yes they are blurred etc. but overall what I think they are good pictures it's creative.
 
Last edited:
thanks for the input...i know that I do need some practice in a lot of areas, I did actually post process them in photoshop... but I'm still learning how to post process photos in photoshop the right way, so that my pictures come out to be decent... Thanks again... I'll be posting up more for some C&C
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom