What's new

Some Fresh New Kicks

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments and Critiques are welcome!


Lunarglide +5 by f_one_eight, on Flickr


Best,
Jake

P.S., I'm not sure about the black/white backdrop, but all white looked blah. Any input? Ideas?
 
It's that bad?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Not bad at all. A couple of thoughts: Shoes generally come in pairs; where's it's chum? Why a black-soled shoe on a black surface? Potentially critical detail is being lost. I also think turning to more of a 3/4 would have been a good choice, but... those minor nits aside, it's a good shot. I like the lighting; are those whites or greys?
 
Not bad at all. A couple of thoughts: Shoes generally come in pairs; where's it's chum? Why a black-soled shoe on a black surface? Potentially critical detail is being lost. I also think turning to more of a 3/4 would have been a good choice, but... those minor nits aside, it's a good shot. I like the lighting; are those whites or greys?


White on the sole, and grey everywhere else.

Best,
Jake
 
Gotcha... okay, a little localized adjustment might not go amiss then, it's showing up as grey on my monitor.
 
Gotcha... okay, a little localized adjustment might not go amiss then, it's showing up as grey on my monitor.

Oh okay, good to know!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
why isn't it pumped up?
all the other kids have pumped up kicks...
 
why isn't it pumped up?
all the other kids have pumped up kicks...

I prefer fresh, not pumped-up. Just a personal preference I guess.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Happy Monday!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom