Some from the Dog Exercise Beach

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Weather is nice today so I took the dog back to the beach for a run around.

dog beach 1.jpg

dog beach 2.jpg

dog beach 3.jpg

Cool beach and shots. I've never seen an invisible dog that leaves invisible tracks in the sand before.:aiwebs_016:

1 Shark dogs leave no trails ….
untitled.png

th62SHEH7X.jpg

3 (lame poser)
thYH1R236Z.jpg

I know, me and my sharks, lol!

Nice pics, btw! #2 for me!

great beach/ and great photos.. but i really wanted to see the dog too..lol

Nice Pics.... What time of the day did you take the pics...what about the editing bit? Camera settings?

I would love to use your pics as a benchmark and guideline for me to refer to for taking pics like this.

Nice Pics.... What time of the day did you take the pics...what about the editing bit? Camera settings?

I would love to use your pics as a benchmark and guideline for me to refer to for taking pics like this.

I went down to the beach around 0930 with my Canon G7x Mark 2. I was feeling lazy so had it set to "auto" mode shooting raw.
Once I got back home I edited them in Lightroom using the "landscape" profile and "auto" edit. Then I just messed around with the clarity,texture and dehaze and noise reduction.
I may have adjusted the exposure. and "blacks" from memory?

I am probably not the best person to use as a benchmark as I am not that technical when it comes to Lightroom lol.

I usually start with "auto" adjustment with "landscape" profile and play with the other variables such as white balance, clarity,texture,dehaze, noise reduction etc until I get something I like.

Great whites are so misunderstood and get such a bad rap. It was only trying to help him get his gear off. :rolleyes:

Great whites are so misunderstood and get such a bad rap. It was only trying to help him get his gear off. :rolleyes:
Lol. More likely mistook him for a seal

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back