fc0808.jpg

fc0824.jpg

fc0814.jpg

fc0838.jpg

fc3085.jpg

fc3069.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

:hugs: Ah, Eric :hug::, I'm melting away with delight over these photos. I knew it would happen, once you'd start posting your New Orleans and Bayou and "South" photos, but now that it's happening, it is - such fun!.

It's hard to pick a favourite from these, but I think the first comes very, very close to being my favourite, though I also much like the 7th - why was he there? What did he do?

And the voodoo-shot (Photo 2) - also great, and the 5th, that detail of Preservation Hall... I could rave on and on. Do you happen to have a total front view pic of that voodoo shop?

How could I go past a post about a french quarter.

These are all absolutely magical!
2,5,6 and the last are my favourites - but only just. I love the preservation hall that's deteriorating!

LaFoto said:
:hugs: Ah, Eric :hug::, I'm melting away with delight over these photos. I knew it would happen, once you'd start posting your New Orleans and Bayou and "South" photos, but now that it's happening, it is - such fun!.

It's hard to pick a favourite from these, but I think the first comes very, very close to being my favourite, though I also much like the 7th - why was he there? What did he do?

And the voodoo-shot (Photo 2) - also great, and the 5th, that detail of Preservation Hall... I could rave on and on. Do you happen to have a total front view pic of that voodoo shop?

The person in the 7th did a little act and froze himself from time to time. He also got kids involved and was great. In my next batch of FQ pics I will include another one of him.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back