Some from this weekend

b_twill

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally had a nice weekend to get out and try to catch some birds.
1. Mute swan chasing a Canada Goose
$DSC_3740.jpg
2. Eastern Pheobe
$DSC_3807.jpg
3. Red Winged Blackbird
$DSC_3926.jpg
4. Great Blue Heron
$DSC_3947.jpg
5. Bufflehead - This one is a 100% crop not the greatest but, I love how there is a rainbow of iridescence on his head.
$DSC_3968.JPG

Nice set.I been seeing a lot of the red winged Black birds lately man they make a lot of noise. Not sure who's worse Jays or red wings on a noise level. I can tell which ones or both are around just by sounds.

You can always get my attention with BIFs And the RWB is cool too. Nice set.

Beautiful shots and nice variety here. Well taken and love that blackbird you have, very nice shot. Maybe on the first one I would be tempted to straighten the horizon, a wonderful shot to have the two different species in it. Excellent !!.

Danny.

It's a great time of year isn't it :thumbup:

Maybe on the first one I would be tempted to straighten the horizon,
Danny.

I looked at that too and really debated whether it's just shoreline or actually slanted. Decided to leave since the trees in the background seem to be vertical.

Really like this time of year, the birds are in their breeding colors and there are no leaves on the trees for them to hide in! :mrgreen:

I see what you mean. Yes we are going into colder weather now, but I still enjoy this time as well.

All the best and again, great work in these.

Danny.

Very nice shots...the Redwing is my favorite...probably would be regardless as I just like them, but it is a great shot. :) Where did you take these?

Most reactions

Back