fwellers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.fwellers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

p241551404-3.jpg

This one I know is a bit blurry, trying to fly and shoot at the same time.

p530266773-3.jpg

This one is sharper, but blown out a bit.
p361646531-3.jpg

Thanks,
Floyd

Love the comp of #1 and that little building totally makes the shot!

2. The wings being cut in the shot bothers me (course that's just my opinion)

3. Because the tail is out of focus (or at least that is how it seems to me) it almost looks over-saturated. That being said it is my favorite shot of the bunch because of the colors on the ground. It really is a spectacular shot!

4. Great shot, however because of the colors below and on the horizon, the background almost looks washed out. I would have liked to see more of what's below the plane in my personal opinion from an angle above where you were.

Thank you for your critique !
Number one is maybe my personal best so far as far as composition, at least I think so. It feels good to have someone else say they actually like some of them.

btw, those couple of pics were what was left that was worth a darn out of over a hundred I shot that day !
It's a numbers game I guess. :))

Well they are certainly amazing shots! It's not easy to multitask especially when trying to shoot a camera LOL Been there!

As for me there are days where I can take 100 garbage shots and other days where every third shot is great LOL Sometimes for me it helps to just relax and let the moment capture me, or just plain stop caring for a bit while I'm taking the shots.... less pressure I suppose.

Anyway love the shots :D

Most reactions

Back