What's new

Some Grass and The Sidewalk of Turin?

Ysarex93 87

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dreary day today for a walk. My neighbor across the street planted a whole bunch of ornamental grasses along the side of his house and I tried to get a decent photo.

Then further into the neighborhood I found a sidewalk that hadn't been swept for a long time and the leaves had permanently stained the concrete.

Joe

grass.jpg




sidewalk.jpg
 
Excellent; especially the abstract the quality in the second :D
 
Thanks, glad you like em. I was ambivalent about the sidewalk shot and nearly abandoned it. It doesn't show too badly -- small on the web, but I didn't hold the camera level enough and I'm starting to lose DOF bottom left.

Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom