some hardcore pinhole badassedness

we had to build one for school and i could never get the right amount of light in or it was always to much, we had to take all of our pictures outside. some of them came out ok but nothing like his :(

keep at it! i'm sure you'll get there . . . mine really aren't that good anyways, i know a guy who shoots pinhole on plaroid 4x5, what is it . . . type 55 or somthing, the black and white polaroids. anyways, they are BREATHTAKING, most people can't do that well with their choice of any equipment.

The 3 shots from the homemade cameras are excellent and I especially like the 2nd, the rose (classic pinhole softness and the subject/treatment just adds to that effect).

I don't have the patience (or time for that matter) to do anything scientifically and make a really precise pinhole camera. I hope to make some serious efforts soon (soon = within a year ;p . . .maybe).

Anyway, in the spirit of my impatience/lack of time, here's a couple haphazard experiments I did recently with multiple-hole cameras and paper negatives that I scanned and inverted. . . (both are with plastic Folger's Coffee Cans):

360 Degrees (4 pinholes) - crazy flares and you can see the "shutter" bottom center which was cut-up mouse pads taped together :lmao:
245842701_1b78756fdc_o.jpg

"Dual Lens" (2 pinholes)
245842702_89a0948364_o.jpg

nice, could you fill us in on how you got that last one, like draw a diagram or somthing. was the handrail at left from a hole on the side, or was it also a multiple exposure?

for some one who has just piddled away about 24 hours messing with pinholes....eye candy indeed. Oh if I were single, unemployed, and had enough money to buy the occasional meal...nothing but photos all the time...but alas. Life rears its ugly head!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back