What's new

Some HDR, including a rabbits bottom!

I've been to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park! You've captured it in a very different style to how I did, not just because it's HDR. I wasn't drawn to the rabbits, I'm really not a fan of that artists work, but HDR has brought out some kind of sinister tone that I feel suits the sculpture. The bridge is my favourite, I was drawn to is while I was there, unfortunately I didn't get any shots that was happy with; I just couldn't find an angle I was satisfied with.

Well done. GO NORTHERN PEOPLE!

Thank you. I need to go back, possibly alone, and see what I can get...there's some great (and weird) stuff there. :)

Cheers.
 
Did he accidentally WHAT a whole coke bottle?

It was just confusing... He said "I was unaware had opposable thumbs," so I just wanted to make sure he didn't accidentally a whole coke bottle. That's all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom