What's new

some holiday snaps..critique welcome

beansncrackers

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

Just some travel photos from my recent trip to Thailand,Laos and Vietnam.....Would love some thoughts on compostion and post editing etc

Laos - Walking through Laung Prabang

564281_10150786415239617_568489616_146238003_1472079059_n.jpg



Koh Tao - Mountain bar over looking island

535830_10150786411414617_479156647_n.jpg



Vietnam - Hill tribe village

531416_10150786418474617_1169733146_n.jpg



Chiang Mai - Elephant cooling off

523257_10150786405404617_1931596407_n.jpg



Laos - Paradise!

398287_10150786416059617_610590708_n.jpg
 
#1 Id like to see more of the local town itself. Maybe more of the people and the culture a little more intimate if that makes sense

#2 is an awesome location but I wish the sky and water werent so blown out and mixed with each other.

#3 I like but I almost think it should be more on the childs level but maybe not. kinda torn

#4 I love this one! I think the elephant could be lightened up some though

#5 Wish I could be there! looks amazing

Great photos though. I hope I can travel like this one day :)
 
#1 Id like to see more of the local town itself. Maybe more of the people and the culture a little more intimate if that makes sense

#2 is an awesome location but I wish the sky and water werent so blown out and mixed with each other.

#3 I like but I almost think it should be more on the childs level but maybe not. kinda torn

#4 I love this one! I think the elephant could be lightened up some though

#5 Wish I could be there! looks amazing

Great photos though. I hope I can travel like this one day :)


Thanks heaps!

I think i needed a littel more time for some of these shots, allot were taken on the run with no filters or tripods etc.
I dont know what I shoud have done to seperate the sky from water as there was already allot of contrast as we were sitting in the shade...maybe HDR?

Thank you for the comments, they do help.
 
#3 I like but I almost think it should be more on the childs level but maybe not. kinda torn

Me too. I find myself wondering if he was more to the right...making more of a profile view maybe? Not quite full profile but almost. I dunno. Good shot...I think more could have been done to make it more impactive...just not sure what.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom