Some Hummer Shots

TheDanishDanger

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Snapped some quick shots, cropped out the feeder. auto edited. didn't really play much with them. Really need to get the sun right though!

Attachments

• IMG_1650.jpg
    IMG_1650.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1679.jpg
    IMG_1679.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 101
Snapped some quick shots, cropped out the feeder. auto edited. didn't really play much with them. Really need to get the sun right though!
What do you mean get the sun right?

Well you know ever since he landed those Jimmy Dean commercials he really has sort of gone full blown diva.

Last edited:
New

Well I'm still pretty young in the photo game. I feel like if the sun wasn't on its back I wouldn't have that much shadow on the front right? Idk tho.

New

Well I'm still pretty young in the photo game. I feel like if the sun wasn't on its back I wouldn't have that much shadow on the front right? Idk tho.

You could always try reducing the shadows a bit and maybe increasing the contrast just a tad. That would probably do the trick.

[/QUOTE]

You could always try reducing the shadows a bit and maybe increasing the contrast just a tad. That would probably do the trick.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. I'll play with that tomorrow. I'm very new to photo editing.

I really dont see anything wrong. There is a little catch light high on its eye, so maybe shoot same direction but when the sun is lower in the sky if possible.

You could lighten the shadows slightly.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back