Some Indoor Photos

These are pretty cool. Im diggin the first two as well. That chandellier in the second image is nice. Would make a great horror movie set.
Not sure about the bricks yet. Neat angle, but some blood spashed on them would be nice. :lol::lol: If ya need any , let me know.

These are pretty cool. Im diggin the first two as well. That chandellier in the second image is nice. Would make a great horror movie set.
Not sure about the bricks yet. Neat angle, but some blood spashed on them would be nice. :lol::lol: If ya need any , let me know.

Alright! Thanks for the offer, but are you sure you don't need it for something else? :lol:

Nah, Im good....and anyone who might need it...is done with it. :lol:

You are scaring me man! Where did you get all the blood from and what did you do with the "donors"? :O

You are scaring me man! Where did you get all the blood from and what did you do with the "donors"? :O

There will always be doners. :lol::lol:

Seen the movie or read the book "twilight" lately? lol
Saw the movie, and had to sit through a row of screeming teenage girls, everytime the main actor showed his face. :er::er: I prefered 28 days of Night:thumbup::thumbup: They ate much better in that movie. :lol:

There will always be doners. :lol::lol:

Saw the movie, and had to sit through a row of screeming teenage girls, everytime the main actor showed his face. :er::er: I prefered 28 days of Night:thumbup::thumbup: They ate much better in that movie. :lol:

Oh god, are you serious? Haha. I'd be like "SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO WATCH A MOVIE" Nah, I wouldn't literally say that, but I'd be thinkin it. I've never seen 28 days of night, I think I started to watch it, then didn't finish it ... one of those movies :sexywink: haha!

Oh god, are you serious? Haha. I'd be like "SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO WATCH A MOVIE" Nah, I wouldn't literally say that, but I'd be thinkin it. I've never seen 28 days of night, I think I started to watch it, then didn't finish it ... one of those movies :sexywink: haha!
Some dude got one of the ushers to quiet them down. Pain in the arse. Yeah..watch 28 Days of night. Way better then that other one. :D:D......and turn the lights out. :lol:

Some dude got one of the ushers to quiet them down. Pain in the arse. Yeah..watch 28 Days of night. Way better then that other one. :D:D......and turn the lights out. :lol:

Haha - well at least they were told to be quiet. I don't think anyone would come into the theaters here and quiet anyone down, but then again they might have a lot of angry people yelling at them by the time someone got in there to quiet them down. Pretty sad when you have to be told to shush in a movie theater, :lol:

Isn't there something like a 28 weeks later movie? Is that the one you meant by "better than the other one"? haha

Haha - well at least they were told to be quiet. I don't think anyone would come into the theaters here and quiet anyone down, but then again they might have a lot of angry people yelling at them by the time someone got in there to quiet them down. Pretty sad when you have to be told to shush in a movie theater, :lol:

Isn't there something like a 28 weeks later movie? Is that the one you meant by "better than the other one"? haha

Sorry, my bonehead thinking. It is 30 days of night.
30 Days of Night (2007)

There is one called 28 days Later. I get confused easy, watching too much ScreamTV. :lol::lol:

It's just because it's February, Chiller. We forgive you. And cower away from you.

Mostly with the cowering.

Oh yeah...the month of Love. Where everyone has to suck up to their significant other, and buy some over priced over commercialized gift...pass on a few I love yous, and blah blah blah.
Heres to them.

7.gif

Well I believe there are actually quite a few Valentine's day horror movies so I am sure you will be one of those who will be watching them this weekend eh? lol

I have been in a theater full of loud teenagers a few times but they all got quiet once the movie started maybe those teenagers you guys encountered were just not very interested in the movie itself or have seen it like a million times already and was just there to see those cute and beautiful actors lol. It's going to be interesting to go to a movie theater here in Regina.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back