some more C/C on photos

syne'

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know these are Animal photos but im still a noob, so i donno if i should be posting under animal photos.

DSC_0117.jpg

Prouducked.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

Caveson.jpg

#2 and #4 are my favorite because they're shot from an interesting perspective.

I especially like #2 because it's pretty much at the subject's eye level. It feels more like I'm part of the scene instead of just an observer.

All of these are suffering for some minor camera shake...they are just a tiny bit OOF.

The B&W conversion is very well done, but it would be nice to have the bird look into the frame instead of out of it. Still a nice composition though.

I like that you went to portrait orientation when it mattered.

Nice set of images.

:) well i thank you all for the C/C... i hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed reading your feedbacks. So what can i do about the camera shake other then keeping still as much as i can?. lol

So what can i do about the camera shake other then keeping still as much as i can?. lol
Using a tripod and a remote shutter release will give you the sharpest pictures but using one isn't always feasible. Keep the shutter speed up if possible when you're doing hand held shots. Use image stabilized lenses. Try to take a few deep breaths before you take the shot to help settle you down a bit. Depress the shutter button using slow even pressure instead of stabbing down on it.

really unique shooting points on some of em... i like em

Using a tripod and a remote shutter release will give you the sharpest pictures but using one isn't always feasible. Keep the shutter speed up if possible when you're doing hand held shots. Use image stabilized lenses. Try to take a few deep breaths before you take the shot to help settle you down a bit. Depress the shutter button using slow even pressure instead of stabbing down on it.

ok ill work more with the shutter more... yea i gotta get use to of the tripods. i just dont like setting up and trying to get ready while "the shot" is in place already.i dont like set photos.

Though I despise cats, I really like the last two images. Out of focus slightly but they're still nice to look at.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back