What's new

Some More from Scotland

Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
2,256
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Going through some of my raw images before I back them up. Processed quite a few from Scotland:


All with Pentax 645Z:


1. 55-110


The-rain-heads-to-Glenfinnan by singingsnapper, on Flickr


2. FA 33-55


Looking-beyond-Blackrock-Cottage by singingsnapper, on Flickr


3.


Morning-light-on-Black-Mount by singingsnapper, on Flickr


4.


Gloomy-passage-to-Glen-Coe by singingsnapper, on Flickr


5.


Looking-down-to-Loch-Tulla by singingsnapper, on Flickr


6.


Looking-West-from-Camusdarach by singingsnapper, on Flickr


7.


BW-Looking-west-from-Camusdarach by singingsnapper, on Flickr


8. DA 25 f/4 1/20 f/16


The-fast-flowing-Coupall by singingsnapper, on Flickr
 
The first is a winner. Love that one. What's the file size on that camera, out of curiosity? I thought the 35mb files from my D800 were large... I can't image what a 51MP sensor spits out.

Jake
 
The first is a winner. Love that one. What's the file size on that camera, out of curiosity? I thought the 35mb files from my D800 were large... I can't image what a 51MP sensor spits out.

Jake

I use the .dng rather than the .pef raw files so they are compressed losslessly and are between 65mb and 85mb depending on ISO.
 
The first is a winner. Love that one. What's the file size on that camera, out of curiosity? I thought the 35mb files from my D800 were large... I can't image what a 51MP sensor spits out.

Jake

I use the .dng rather than the .pef raw files so they are compressed losslessly and are between 65mb and 85mb depending on ISO.


Oh that's not TOO bad.
 
These are absolutely superb! makes me feel like going to visit

I prefer color over the B&W the tones are so beautiful!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom