Some more from the creek!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry if I am getting to be too much with these shots, just like to hear/see what you like, and don't like.. it helps me a lot!

The last one was taken in haste.. the goose was in a mess with an old fishing line as I explained in my last post., the rest are just straight shots,

vert00087DSC_8743.jpg

vert00077DSC_8368.jpg

vert00079DSC_8513.jpg

vert00091DSC_8533.jpg

vert00086DSC_8676.jpg

vert00081DSC_8536.jpg

vert00085DSC_8663.jpg

vert00083DSC_8603.jpg

thanks for looking! any critique welcome!

o ya.. hey Canoncan.. do you see the extra bird in #7??? I didn't notice it while I was there at all!! Good camouflage I guess.. What the heck is that species., never saw it before in Canada! He showed up in a few other shots, but this is the best look at him.

i love, love, love #1.
just beautiful.
what time of day was it and did you do any postprocessing?

these are all great though...
you certainly do have a way with nature. :)

Wow. No seriously, you've really impressed me with these. It looks like the best series yet. I won't pick out a favourite because I can't chose. I do like the wabbit, oh and the line of geese, ah, and the....

I really hate that alst one though. I feel sorry for him. :(

Raymond J Barlow said:
do you see the extra bird in #7??? I didn't notice it while I was there at all!! Good camouflage I guess.. What the heck is that species., never saw it before in Canada! He showed up in a few other shots, but this is the best look at him.

That is a young Blue Heron. All your shots are very nice Raymond. Very well done. Love the up close and personal rabbit shots as well.:)

Conk said:
That is a young Blue Heron. All your shots are very nice Raymond. Very well done. Love the up close and personal rabbit shots as well.:)
wow, cool!! thanks Conk! I had no Idea.. I will investigate further and see what I can scoop! Thanks so much for your inspiration everyone!

Kalee.. #1 was taken this am at about 7:00. This gentleman came down to the lake around the same time I did, sat down to read the paper., It was so calm and peaceful here.. I said hello as I walked by him, and he has a extraordinary kind face and demeanor. The photo is straight off the cam, no cropping.. I just had to touch up my horrid sensor dust marks.. going to bye a second d70 sometime this summer, so I don't need to change lenses so often,, ( advice from Airic)

I would never had posted the last 2 shots, but there was a story behind them.. maybe I should have posted them somewhere else?

and don't feel too sorry Ferny., I freed that goose from the fishing line.

Good pictures again. Good catch on the first one. As far as the gooslings pictures go #6 is my favourite, its well framed with little distraction and more intimate. Really like the fact the goosling is so dirty.

Raymond, these are just amazing. Love the first three, but all of these are great. Excellent work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back