TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few more ferris wheel shots from the Santa Monica Pier in california

3318005366_13be0e739a_o.jpg

3317178185_31ff98f65b_o.jpg

3317178453_c9bbfa7710_o.jpg

Great shots! The Farris Wheel really pops!

The middle one fascinates me most, I so like the effect on the lights the motion of the wheel has, this idea of ... what? A spiral? Something like that. (I detect dust spots in that photo, too). Though the zoomed-in first and the mere HINT at motion is really good, too. You went for what? F22? Very starry lights. I like that.

The middle one fascinates me most, I so like the effect on the lights the motion of the wheel has, this idea of ... what? A spiral? Something like that. (I detect dust spots in that photo, too). Though the zoomed-in first and the mere HINT at motion is really good, too. You went for what? F22? Very starry lights. I like that.

Yup good guess f/22 haha or you might of just looked at the properties on my flickr, but yes f/22 at 15 secs

The patterns on the reject photos i had were very intresting because the lights on the ferris wheel were moving the whole time so it gave an end result that was unpredictable.

(Shhhh: I did guess, for to go look at the properties would have taken up too much time, as early in the morning as it is here, and while I ought to be preparing breakfast).

Mmmmmm breakfast. Photography, guessing exposures and breakfast! There is nothing you can't do is there LaFoto?

Wow those are some amazing shots! I like the first one the best because of the much darker sky and the extremely huge and beautiful "star bursts". I guess you must used a very narrow aperture for those shots :)

I like all three with probably two winning out as a fave...the slightly tilting water horizon bothers me a little.....because with scenes like this, my eye immediately looks for the water line.

You can just get an Exif data viewer addon for Firefox, which shows embedded camera data when you right click on an image and go properties...It's alot easier than guessing :p

Btw, very nice photos, I love the effect the long exposure has given the sky in the first one.

You can just get an Exif data viewer addon for Firefox, which shows embedded camera data when you right click on an image and go properties...It's alot easier than guessing :p

Btw, very nice photos, I love the effect the long exposure has given the sky in the first one.

Hmm interesting, i must get one. Sounds cool. Thanks for the comment

Most reactions

New Topics

Back