What's new

some more night shots

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some more shots I took in Luxemburg city, around the old part of the fortress

any comment would be welcome!

1.
3322.jpg




2.
IMG_2331_2.jpg




3.
IMG_2463_3.jpg
 
Yeah, I'm quite the fan of #3 as well....I want to see some more of Luxembourg, it looks beautiful!
 
And the car went past - zoooooooom!

That is what I had to think immediately when I first saw Photo 3. It made me smile! :D Good one.

But Photo 1 is also very nice with the starbursts of the street lights.
Sabine was quite fond of Luxemburg and said we'd have to go there again ... she has seen (some of) it, and I still haven't ... have never been there. Your photos look like it is about time to come and check your place out :D.
 
Thank you for the comments ;-) I'll try to shoot some more of Luxembourg and post it here ;-)
@LaFoto: I was almost taken away by a big bus that drove past me really close... You'll definitely have to come visit Luxembourg someday.. I'll give you a tour of the city ;-)
 
loving three nice shots :)
 
Hey last shot is absolutely BA! Massive Props.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom