Some more Osprey photos

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I tried adding a warming filter to this one, see how it looks.

OspreyinFlight2.jpg

These two close ups are pretty cropped, but I like 'em.
OspreyCloseUpHead.jpg

OspreyCloseUpHead2.jpg

c&c always appreciated :)

Sheesh, lookit the wingspan on it! Enormous! And I love the look of the feathery wingtips as it flies.

Sheesh, lookit the wingspan on it! Enormous! And I love the look of the feathery wingtips as it flies.

Yeah I thought the flaying at the end of the wings was pretty cool too, and he's looking right me!

It was a moment of symbiotic understanding, where we shared one soul, one heart. Or he was wondering how long it would take to eat me. :)

#3 = 'O RLY?' :lol:

But seriously, #1 is superb! I don't think the crop has helped on 2 and 3... the loss in image quality is pretty evident. Are they 100%ers?

#3 = 'O RLY?' :lol:

But seriously, #1 is superb! I don't think the crop has helped on 2 and 3... the loss in image quality is pretty evident. Are they 100%ers?

heh thanks. I know the close ups aren't great, but they are the best I'll be getting with my current lens, and I have no desire to get any closer to a osprey than I did for those shots.

This is the original
ConnetquotStatePark144.jpg

The original that was just posted would of been nice, but the feet were cut off...same shot for the original for #3 to?

#1 is nice, i don't think i like the fact of the warming filter, i think the original colors would have been nice. but its your shots, so what can i say haha.

Great jobs on them!!

The original that was just posted would of been nice, but the feet were cut off...same shot for the original for #3 to?

#3 shows the feet. I have a lot of photos from that, but really they are kind of boring. He just sits there looking Osprey-like. Tho in reality he was doing some crazy head-dance thing that didn't translate to the camera :)

#1 is nice, i don't think i like the fact of the warming filter, i think the original colors would have been nice. but its your shots, so what can i say haha.

Great jobs on them!!

Thanks. I played with the warming filter and didn't know if I liked it or not. I appreciate that feedback, that's what I was looking for :mrgreen:. I'll play around and get rid of the filter.

Most reactions

Back