some more random shots: c&c please!

janetm1000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. i would have loved if this one had more DOF, but i just dont have my camera "down" yet...
2756990831_18e9da58ae.jpg

2. this one is completely unedited
2756993713_a631624e21.jpg

2757827572_46a046731d.jpg

4. does this work at all? i think it's too busy, but also wanted to see what you guys think...
2756994867_4450812e69.jpg

bumpety bump...

Geezzz... a fellers gotta eat lunch ya' know! ;)

C&C per req:

1. Good black and white conversion, but personally, I think what you need was less DoF; the strong, sharply focused background is very distracting, and competeing with the subject.

2. Interesting, I like the perspective, but it needs to be straightened (right now it leans to frame left). A circular polarizer would have made the colours in this one really pop.

3. Nice, like the idea, but I think it should have been composed so that you were aiming more "down the wall" and didn't get so much of the area to the left in the shot, esp. the person in the background.

4. I like this; I think perhaps a closer crop to include just the people on the bricks and eliminate the street scene.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John

Last edited:
thanks tirediron!
1. i totally agree on the DOF with you! i just still very much suck at controlling my camera! i'm working on it. lol!
2. yeah, i think i will straighten it. will see about that polarizer... :)
3. thanks. will give that a try next time
4. will play around with it and see what i can do!

thanks again! :D

haha! cool! yeah, i remembered that shot!
actually inspired me to take some shots like that! you may take credit for it! ;)

the first one is odd, strange, interesting.

In other words, I do like it :)

the second image, well ... looks snapshot-ish, a bit random. Sots like that IMHO work best in high symmetry, or strong asymmetry, but not this random thing in between. But this is just my personal taste.

Hey, ich kann Dir keine Privatmitteilung schicken!

thanks! :)
echt? wie kommt's? ich schau mal.... vielleicht hab ich was falsch eingestellt....

Most reactions

Back