What's new

Some more red boxes

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$w Phone Boxes 2 .webp

$w Phone Boxes 8.webp

$w Domino Effect .webp

$w Phone Boxex 11.webp

$w Phone Boxes 7.webp
 
I dont get it, its not artistic or anything at all to me. Your photography is fine but the actual booths themselves dont appeal to me.
 
Yeah, baby! I especially like #1, with the preggo mom towing the boy past, and the kid turning and looking...she's so hell-bent on accomplishing whatever it is that's on her mind, and the kid is watching the world...wonderful shot!
 
I dont get it, its not artistic or anything at all to me. Your photography is fine but the actual booths themselves dont appeal to me.

It is all about repetitive lines and dominating colour. I actually had to desaturate them to look more real. I was just waiting for my car in a nearby garage and spent some time around these boxes - it is impossible to extract anything "artistic" from it. I was much more happy with my 2 other shots today, made at the same time, that I have posted in separate threads - Stairway 7 and Tea For Two. These are much stronger shots to me. Even though forum members seemingly do not share my enthusiasm :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom