What's new

Some more semi-abstracts

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last weekend I got to shoot some century-old buildings at a small Mennonite village in southern Manitoba that I've been drooling about for months. The images below were shot handheld with available light inside this place.


Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
i like how the circle in 2 breaks up the straight lines.
 
Thanks for looking, jvgig, much appreciated.
 
Very cool pictures. I think the lighting is just great.
 
Thanks for the positive comments, guys. I'll probably be going back to this place within a couple of weeks or so. Lots of unique stuff to point one's camera to!
 
You know I'm a fan of your work, but these make me kinda dizzy :(
 
Thats one trippy door I like very much.
 
You know I'm a fan of your work, but these make me kinda dizzy :(
Not the exact effect I was hoping for, but hey, I can't control what my creatures do to people when I'm not looking :D

Thats one trippy door I like very much.
That's what I'm talking about! :lmao:

Thanks for stopping by, guys.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom