Some more sf shots for C&C

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
few more shots of my sf walk around...C&C welcome! enjoy!

1)
3728692692_5931bbf8cd.jpg

2)
3728686666_3f36d44614.jpg

3)
3728662580_199f030e0d.jpg

Hi again DAK,
Thanks for posting all these shots from your walk around. The subject in your first photo is great! Could you have composed it so that she and her stuff filled more of the frame? How about just holding the camera over your head and using live view to compose the shot aiming down?
The second one is cool, but would benefit from some fill light on the statue. The on-camera flash could even have been used to fill in some of the details.

Hi again DAK,
Thanks for posting all these shots from your walk around. The subject in your first photo is great! Could you have composed it so that she and her stuff filled more of the frame? How about just holding the camera over your head and using live view to compose the shot aiming down?
The second one is cool, but would benefit from some fill light on the statue. The on-camera flash could even have been used to fill in some of the details.

ya using live view wud of been cool...havent used it yet...still figuring all my features out :mrgreen: ya i needa edit the second one a lil more

Most reactions

New Topics

Back