What's new

some more Solar Eclipose

COLTSFANATIC1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
280
Reaction score
9
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I forgot all about this, untill my daughter told me it was going on RIGHT NOW !! So I grabbed my camera and some dark film and tried my best. These were taken with A Nikon D3100 18-55 lens. I wish I rememberd to do some reserch. This was my first attemt ever at anything like this. Thanks for looking.

This was taken with a pair of sunglasses in fron of the lens (double effect)
7239403972_a65ff52e3c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

this was behind two pair of sunglasses
7239404174_919b58ed8c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This was with a black film kind of like film negative material
7239404314_083ed59908.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Same
7239405070_abb7313424.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom