Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a selection of shots from the last week

MB5C7501-L.jpg

MB5C7237-L.jpg

MB5C7520-L.jpg

MB5C7448-L.jpg

nice shots... really like number 3 :D

nice shots. What size lens are you using. I was a fair bit into surf photography (at an amateur level). In my opinion, your shots look too side on to the wave opposed to the front on effect larger lens and better composition achieves. great capturing of the moment though - like the position of the surfers, pretty sweet. just needs better composition thats all :).

good luck.

nice shots. What size lens are you using. I was a fair bit into surf photography (at an amateur level). In my opinion, your shots look too side on to the wave opposed to the front on effect larger lens and better composition achieves. great capturing of the moment though - like the position of the surfers, pretty sweet. just needs better composition thats all :).

good luck.

Cheers, theses were with a 300mmF2.8L fitted with a 1.4X

I like these. Cornwall is such a beautiful place. My favourite is No.3 because I love the colours and that you can see the surfer riding the waves :thumbup:

I like these. Cornwall is such a beautiful place. My favourite is No.3 because I love the colours and that you can see the surfer riding the waves :thumbup:

Cheers Tish, i had 10 happy years down there, now i get cheap holidays visiting my Mum and Sister

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back