What's new

some more typical Eiffel Tower images

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can also do the typical tourist shots ;) Some might say they are flat, but this is now quite realistic colours (since we had this discussion how red is it these days ;) )

1:
_MG_7928.jpg


2:
_MG_7948.jpg


3:
_MG_7956.jpg


4:
_MG_7957.jpg
 
Wouldn't class these as "typical tourist shots" :D)

Great work. Love No2 :)
 
Wouldn't class these as "typical tourist shots" :D)

Great work. Love No2 :)

Well, that is the sort of pictures I take when travelling as a tourist ;)

thanks.
 
I see what you mean :greenpbl:
 
hum, only EOS_JD seems to be interested in this one ;)

so it is all too touristy after all :-P
 
I would classify this as typical traveler shot. Nothing to see with touristic shot :mrgreen:

Not original at all but nicely done.
 
i lve the first 2 shots, especialy the firs tone. i thin the colors are great! it look so clean and refreshing and soft.
 
I like 'em, Alex. #2 and 3 especially (like the pov). Haven't been there is soooo many years, it's fun to see what the place looks like now. Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom