Some new pictures

SnazzyPics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yea. So I went out today and took some pictures with my moms Canon PowereShot A75. Its a pretty good camera (compared to my Samsung). And I think I got some decent shots :) Im still beging in photography, since im still very young (14, yay), so you really shouldnt expect proffesional stuff yet ;) I have been listing to advie messaged to me on my myspace/commented onto my pictures, and i think i have used it to my advantage :)

I still have to crop and edit these a bit, and maybe add boarders (I added the boarder to one because I wanted to see how it looked, lol).

Picture #1.
abcds055.jpg

Picture #2.
(without a boarder http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff45/Snazzy_Pics/Scenery/?action=view&current=abcds051.jpg )
poneyboyborder.jpg

Picture #3.
abcds015.jpg

Picture #4.
abcds037.jpg

Picture #5.
abcds042.jpg

Picture #6.
abcds043.jpg

Picture #7.
abcds047.jpg

Picture #8.
abcds026.jpg

Picture #9.
abcds028.jpg

Picture #10.
abcds013.jpg

And there is a picture I really like, its just extreamly blurry. Is there anything I can do about it? Could anyone fix it...?​

abcds011.jpg

Thank you for viewing my topic ^^​

I think that #3 came out the best. You captured a cute moment with your dog and it shows in #3.

*cough*I think you mean #2, numbers are on top, not bottom *cough*

:)

Thank you :)

picture #2 is a nice shot and yes the border does agree with the photo well ,
but the black line from the dog to the frame? leash maybe? Its a tad bit distracting.

Congrats to now being able to make use of a Powershot, I have the Powershot A95, and my daughter (your age) makes frequent use of it these days, too. (She also is a member, but is often too shy to post or feels it takes her too long to formulate the English texts that should go with her posts, and she is shy to post mistakes).

Nice photos, you live in some nice surroundings that offer you pretty scenes, more so now in autumn with the leaves changing their colours!

As to Photo 2. Yes, you chose a nice POV (point of view), you actually went almost down to eye level with your dog, which is nice. I myself do not like the chosen border at all, but that is subjective. I much prefer the borderless original. That also showed me that the black thing is a fence pole (isn't it?), and most unfortunately Christina is right in saying that it is very distracting. Actually (and more so in the photo without the border) your poor dog looks stabbed by it...

I see why you like the motion blurred last photo, it captures a moment in your dog's life out of a very low POV, but you do see its technical flaws, of course, beside the motion blur. The white balance seems off, and exposure is off, too (overexposed, very blown out whites at the top).

Of the landscape photos I best like your view up into the sky through the trees (3). The others are nice by relatively unexciting. And I am not too fond of the tilted horizon in 10 (plus the water is all blown out), though the POV and angle do show potential. You want to look for the exceptional, for a POV that the normal person would not have when standing up and just looking straight ahead. I like that!

What mode is your Powershot in right now?

Thanks everyone.

I know the pole (its actually a basketball hoop poll) is distracting, and I would take it out if i could. But you know how when theres a perfect shot you gotta take it? Well thats how it was for me ^^

Hmmm, that day i was messing around with the modes, and right now its on action i belive.. Hmm.. But yes, the main reason that the last pic was blurry is because flash was off, and my dog was rolling on the ground and wouldnt stay still xD

Thank you all :)

Oh, and on PhotoImpressions 4, i was messing around with editing, and I got this of Capone. I changed it so he had blue eyes, and his eyes were the only thing colored ^^

blueeyes1.jpg

I tried a quick clone stamp on the pole in the background for you. Hope you don't mind. I didn't change anything else.

poneyboyborder.jpg

Hey Dude,

I love 2 and 10, I also really like the border on number 2. And then you've gone and made no2 even more exciting.

My advice is take photos of everything, from every angle, it'll give you new ideas. I dont know anything about the camera you used so hard to give any other advice.

Keep it up :)

Nice photos, glad to see you taking an interest in photography :thumbup:, #2 is my fav too.:D A tip I use, maybe because im also an artist (of different mediums) but sometimes I will compose the shot in my mind, and then try to capture the image my mind has created. There are those times when shots comes along that you make best judgment on composition on the spot, but try that method sometime, you might be surprised at the outcome.

Best!
~C

Most reactions

Back