Some new shots for you all to judge..:)

Raincheck

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying out new camera, all shots are from the wider Dublin Ireland area.....

IMG_0846B.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

howth007.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

great set. what kinda camara, and lens?

sorry i just read the notice on not asking beginners about equimp. my bad.

No worries Cooksnj,

Update sold my old canon 400D and bought a brand new Canon 5D mark ii plus 2 lenses Canon EFS 16-35mm f2.8 II USM & Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II USM Lens and invested into some filters (never used filters before) both lenses are used in the photos above & the one below...

IMG_0856.jpg

I need a full frame. OMG I do. Damn.

I need a full frame. OMG I do. Damn.

No you don't his stuff was great with his old camera too, I actually saw some I didn't like in this set but the last set of pictures was awesome... I'm curious why are there so many boats ran ashore where you live? Keep posting because they are inspiring, I like the one with the water at the locks simple but great. And I really like the one with the tie flying up, that guy just looks like a crazy pimp... the good kind.

Dude, I like windy tie pic! Sort wished I'd see the whole tie. That's sharp! Personally I like black and white candids better, but this is nice.

Straighten your horizons! Also I think they would look better with out the vignetting.

I also Love the tie shot! :)

Your right Miss Cream next time I will straighten my horizons... and about the vignetting ... hahaha just found out I could do that in PS.
You dont need a full frame cam but having said that the view finder compared with my old 400D is so much better with the 5D. Its still a hobby and started 2 years ago with a canon Ixus... Whats happening with the boats (bermuda triangle syndrome I think) as you know Ireland is a small island alot of costal areas with shipwrecks... the tie guy was a luck shot on a stormy day in Dublin... thanx for your comments again...

cooksnj said:
sorry i just read the notice on not asking beginners about equimp. my bad.

You can still ask about what equipment someone is using but you can't post new threads asking about equipment in the beginners forum.

I'm sorry, but I don't like any of your photos.
But that is because they make me jealous that you live in such a beautiful part of the world. I have always wanted to visit Ireland, something is drawing me there, but I don't know what it is (maybe I'm part Irish, or part leprechaun).
Gorgeous photography. I love them all.

Not shipwrecks in #8 - the tide is just out. I like most of them - in some of the landscapes the horizon needs to be moved so it's not in the center. Good work.

I think they are all beautiful.........

Most reactions

Back