What's new

Some newborn practice

jennhunter

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few from my "practice" session on my husbands cousins newborn baby!
4170577968_512929064a.jpg
 
If only people older than 1 months were that easy to pose. Of course the poses of newborns are by necessity, somewhat static. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Those are both funny and great! :)

don't forget, newborns can be posed in positions that are "natural" to them which can bring some great poses
 
I love them! I am getting ready to do new born pics also so this was great to look at!
 
Love them.
GREAT JOB!!!
 
LOVE the ones in the hat! Newborns are harder than they look!


YES they are! This was my first experience, and everyone always makes it look so easy. I guess the only upside is that as long as you can get them sleeping, it is easier because you know they aren't going to be moving all over the place. I have a ton of repect for those who are so good at this!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom