What's new

Some night shots at JFK

I really like how the first one has the first plane's tail lit up and then each tail after gets dimmer and dimmer. I like the front angle on the third as well. Thanks for sharing.
 
Number 2 takes the cake here, due mainly to the strong leading lines (in particular the double diagonal line on the left) that give this image a depth that the others don't have. It might be a tad overexposed for my taste, though.
 
I thought JFK was shot during the day. I believe I like number two because of the angle of the airplane. Thank you for sharing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom