Sleepers24.jpeg

Strand24.jpeg

Exhausted24.jpeg

TummyPack24.jpeg

Bride24.jpeg

Jag24-2.jpeg

EscalatorMan24.jpeg

Mural20.jpeg

Agree, makes a refreshing change to see colour in street shots, I will have to remember this(!)
Very nice set - No.1,9 and 10 for me if I had to pick - The last especially - Old vs New there for getting news and communicating!

Lol, interesting images. Great work. Love them in colour especially! 🌞

Agree, makes a refreshing change to see colour in street shots, I will have to remember this(!)
Very nice set - No.1,9 and 10 for me if I had to pick - The last especially - Old vs New there for getting news and communicating.
For color street photography, I would recommend looking at the work of Saul Leiter, William Eggleston, Steve Meyerowitz and Stephen Shore among others…

Meyerowitz currently has a book titled “A Question of Color” where he discusses how he came to use color in his street photography. Just bought a copy at the Strand…(@limr 🙂)

Very nice set. Nice to see some urban stuff once in a while., while many of us stick to nature shots most of the time.

Fabulous set, Tuna! Fun to see you mixing it up with color.

Your Man in the Window and Mural are immediate standouts for me. With Tummypack right on their heels. Yay!!!

Nice set.

Wonderful set and can't pick a favorite. Love your work! I've admired your black/white for the black velvet and looks like the same rings true for color.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back