What's new

Some of my favourite pictures

MavChat

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
South Africa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are what I think are some of my best pictures to date.

Mostly they are lucky shots but the ones of the moon really took some time to get right.
 

Attachments

  • $DSCF0013.webp
    $DSCF0013.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 125
  • $DSCF0055.webp
    $DSCF0055.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 136
  • $DSCF0059.webp
    $DSCF0059.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 134
  • $DSCF0084.webp
    $DSCF0084.webp
    94 KB · Views: 145
  • $DSCF0144.webp
    $DSCF0144.webp
    45 KB · Views: 127
  • $DSCF0248.webp
    $DSCF0248.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 125
  • $DSCF0286.webp
    $DSCF0286.webp
    100.1 KB · Views: 118
  • $DSCF0291.webp
    $DSCF0291.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 144
  • $DSCF0462.webp
    $DSCF0462.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 131
  • $DSCF0483.webp
    $DSCF0483.webp
    89.3 KB · Views: 141
Is that a time stamp or a watermark?
 
Shots of the moon are good. The rest seem to be a little bit random and it might be a good idea to spend some time on the post-processing.

Keep them coming and remember about practicing as much as you can!
 
Shots of the moon are good. The rest seem to be a little bit random and it might be a good idea to spend some time on the post-processing.

Keep them coming and remember about practicing as much as you can!

Sorry I am very new to this... Most of my pictures are just something that captures my attention...

There are about 2000 other photo's that I took from December until now.

I edited these in Adobe Lightroom$DSCF0625.webp$DSCF0286.webp$IMG00017-20110311-1814.webp$DSCF0462.webp$DSCF0059.webp$DSCF0483.webp$DSCF0144.webp
 
Last edited:
Just a word of thanks for the comment on post production. I got myself a copy of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.3 and found it very easy to use and it really enhanced my perception of what I really want my photo's to look like.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom