What's new

Some of my landscape shots of ladakh,india

gargieya

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
2
I made a bike trip to ladakh,india....one of the most beautiful places on earth....it was a 4200km bike trip...was really exhausted....couldn't click much...but sharing few of my shots over here...
Plz give your valuable suggestions
Thanks :)
 

Attachments

  • $image-2094665038.webp
    $image-2094665038.webp
    83.7 KB · Views: 152
  • $image-2758464399.webp
    $image-2758464399.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 148
  • $image-279539597.webp
    $image-279539597.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 168
  • $image-4066084200.webp
    $image-4066084200.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 170
  • $image-2968820112.webp
    $image-2968820112.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 181
I like all of these.

I don't feel the need to say anything else.

Good job.
 
Thanks a lot guys....thank you soo much....!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom