H Herro TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 27, 2009 #1 Hi guys. Im new here, just checkin' in with a few of my favorites.
S snaggle TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 105 Reaction score 0 Location Wainwright AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 30, 2009 #2 I like the last one the most, I am to free lance and a sound engineer. Number two seem very stiking to me as well.
I like the last one the most, I am to free lance and a sound engineer. Number two seem very stiking to me as well.
H Herro TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 2, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 more please. and thanks for the comment!
G gumball513 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Location Harrison, OHio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 2, 2009 #4 i really enjoyed the cup picture, i loved how you cold pick out the condensation. What kind of camera r u running?
i really enjoyed the cup picture, i loved how you cold pick out the condensation. What kind of camera r u running?
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Jun 2, 2009 #5 great shots! :thumbup:
H Herro TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 3, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Canon T1i. and thank you!
MrsMoo TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2008 Messages 209 Reaction score 1 Location Fife, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2009 #7 I love the first one, mainly coz I'm moving house soon, and really like looking at all the colour things you get in DIY shops haha
I love the first one, mainly coz I'm moving house soon, and really like looking at all the colour things you get in DIY shops haha