EONOnly
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2011
- Messages
- 79
- Reaction score
- 12
- Location
- Poland
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello 
My first pose here, I'd like to show you some of my photos.
1.

Sunrise in Gdynia by Nostalgia for the Future, on Flickr
2.

Central as seen from Victoria Peak by Nostalgia for the Future, on Flickr
3.

Sunset in Lubomierz by Nostalgia for the Future, on Flickr
Please, don't hestitate to critique my photos. It would be nice if you cold visit my Flickr too:
Flickr: Nostalgia for the Future's Photostream
I hope you'll like them
My first pose here, I'd like to show you some of my photos.
1.

Sunrise in Gdynia by Nostalgia for the Future, on Flickr
2.

Central as seen from Victoria Peak by Nostalgia for the Future, on Flickr
3.

Sunset in Lubomierz by Nostalgia for the Future, on Flickr
Please, don't hestitate to critique my photos. It would be nice if you cold visit my Flickr too:
Flickr: Nostalgia for the Future's Photostream
I hope you'll like them
