What's new

Some of my pics-- 9K photography

I can see what your saying, but the only reason i kept it there was because we were on a racetrack, and its very rare to see a superleggera doing what its actually meant to do. Ive thought about editing it out too.
 
haha I see both sides of it. But great pictures overall! I love the orange one
 
do you know whos white g8 that is in the back corner. i have a g8 and our community is pretty tightly nit. deffently one done up like that. was this taken on a bull run of sorts?

6064327953_e5ec5d3c54_z.jpg
 
do you know whos white g8 that is in the back corner. i have a g8 and our community is pretty tightly nit. deffently one done up like that. was this taken on a bull run of sorts?

6064327953_e5ec5d3c54_z.jpg

Im not sure who that is and this pic was just from regular thursday night show/meet
 
Green with envy. These cars are rediculous. I like the later edits in this thread
 
First set, 90's widebody M3 is beautifull!
 
I hate car show/ car meet photos. Most of the time, it is not very good unless you framed it with a hot chick LOL.
 
There you go LOL..

No really.. I mean sure it is a nice car. But it is hard to get good pics because they are parked near other car, a lot of people looking at it, bad background, etc. Most of the time when I go to one, I just shoot detail shots like the rim, emblem, brakes, interior etc.
 
Seems more like VGA photography then 9k photography... I was disappointed. :(
 
There you go LOL..

No really.. I mean sure it is a nice car. But it is hard to get good pics because they are parked near other car, a lot of people looking at it, bad background, etc. Most of the time when I go to one, I just shoot detail shots like the rim, emblem, brakes, interior etc.

yea i hear ya... ill post some pics from the real photoshoots ive done. Alot of these are from events i was either paid to cover for a business or me just taking pics for fun
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom