What's new

Some of my pics-- 9K photography

Seems more like VGA photography then 9k photography... I was disappointed. :(
what does that mean?

For example 2k and 4k refers to the horizontal resolution of full digital cinema video, I figured 9k would mean high resolution images, and it was VGA resolution images instead... VGA in resolution terms is 640x480, therefore it would seem more appropriate to name it VGA photography as the images are 640 pixels across.


It's sort of funny if you have previous videography experience...
 
Last edited:
its not me who is the videographer, the guy i work with is. i kind of had an idea of what VGA was but i wasnt sure if that was what u were referring too. Anyway ill post up some higher res ones too, theres no way i can do 9334x7000 though

6599148861_8f61012564_b.jpg

6599034511_3b52bd7b3e_b.jpg

6597105269_1dd6011922_b.jpg

6597109005_3450316c70_b.jpg

6597102117_d4a359658e_b.jpg
 
Some cool shots in there. Too many for C&C but have you ever thought about less DOF so the backgrounds are not as noticeable? Theo posts on here sometimes and I think his car work is pretty inspiring. I like the post processing video he does as well.

Four More Beautiful Cars from the John O'Quinn*Estate - Blog - Theo-Graphics - Theo Civitello - Automotive, Wedding & Life Photography. Branding & Design - Houston, Texas
ill try it... ill post a picture up tomorrow
 
Ha! I live on that street.. Great pics.. I was looking through them and I was like wow this looks REALLY familia.... HENRY'S!?! Thats a block away!
 
lol your from glen cove im assuming?
those thursday night meets where they shut down all of main street and the surrounding streets start up again on May 2nd idk if you were able to make it out there last year
 
lol your from glen cove im assuming?
those thursday night meets where they shut down all of main street and the surrounding streets start up again on May 2nd idk if you were able to make it out there last year

Yep.. I live on Glen St.. All I gotta do is walk out my front door and I'm at the car show.. I was at a few of them last year.. I'll be there this year too, takin pictures im sure.. You live in the area?
 
lol your from glen cove im assuming?
those thursday night meets where they shut down all of main street and the surrounding streets start up again on May 2nd idk if you were able to make it out there last year

Yep.. I live on Glen St.. All I gotta do is walk out my front door and I'm at the car show.. I was at a few of them last year.. I'll be there this year too, takin pictures im sure.. You live in the area?

lol yea im from syosset.
 
got some great shots love the M3's! have to say the Mercedes CL on the bottom has to be my fav shot tho
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom