What's new

Some Of My Pictures.

Pumpedupkicks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
190
Reaction score
6
Location
Tennessee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these with my GE X500. I'm about to buy the Nikon D5100.

$DSC00570editedj.webp$DSC00571editedhhh.webp$DSCN0345editedhj.webp$DSCN0346editedgggww.webp$GEDC0685edited.webp$GEDC0716edited.webp$zzz.webp$DSCN0379editedyy.webp$ewe.webp$GEDC0943editedd.webp
 
I have a lot more I'm 18 and just starting out. Let me know what you think.
 
I liked the second in the first set and first in the second set ;)
Are they using your cell phone? some predominant color cast is there
All the Best :D
 
A few things to consider: (please take these comments in the spirit they are meant)

- you have posted 18 images and asked people to comment on them. If you think about it for a minute, a reviewer will most likley spend 5 minutes, more or less, on each image to provide a reasonably decent comment. That means you are asking individuals to spend about 90 minutes each to look at your images - not going to happen. You have a better chance of getting feedback if you pick 4 or 5 that you really like, tell us what you like or don't like about them and then folks might give you some feedback.

-regardless of how many images you post, please number them. This saves a reviewer all kinds of time from flipping back and forth to make sure that they have the right image for their comments. Also, please leave some space between your images. They look better that way as the space provides a bit of a frame or separation for each image.

Thanks.
______________
WesternGuy
 
A few things to consider: (please take these comments in the spirit they are meant)

- you have posted 18 images and asked people to comment on them. If you think about it for a minute, a reviewer will most likley spend 5 minutes, more or less, on each image to provide a reasonably decent comment. That means you are asking individuals to spend about 90 minutes each to look at your images - not going to happen. You have a better chance of getting feedback if you pick 4 or 5 that you really like, tell us what you like or don't like about them and then folks might give you some feedback.

-regardless of how many images you post, please number them. This saves a reviewer all kinds of time from flipping back and forth to make sure that they have the right image for their comments. Also, please leave some space between your images. They look better that way as the space provides a bit of a frame or separation for each image.

Thanks.
______________
WesternGuy

Agree in general but I suggest 1-3 images.

You will get better more complete responses if you post only a couple and allow editing.
 
Okay i will i didnt know all of that. I'm just sharing like everyone else. Sorry if i did anything wrong
 
And i also now changed it to okay to edit
 
It's not so much that you did something wrong. It makes it easier for the next guy to come around and really give you what you want to hear about your photos. It's hard to critique so many photos. Are any of these photos edited besides turned to black and white? So many random photos, i'm not really getting any of them. If i were you I would pick your best 3 or 4 photos and upload those. People will take the time to give you tips and idea's on making your images better.
 
There are a lot of photos that you posted of a wide variety. What is the typical topic you shoot? I'm a sports shooter primarily but dabble in other aspects too. Are there things you're trying to focus on more? Or are you just getting a feel for photography?
 
These are edited and I love nature. I live in Tennessee in the middle of no were so I take some of barns and everything.
 
Good photos, some better than others! Follow the advice of numbering the photos and put less per thread.

A note to the general of your photos, pay more attention if the horizon is horizontal :thumbup:
 
You have a very mixed style, you like to take dark pics of abounded factories yet you take pics of bright flowers, so try to work out your best style and pursue it
 
Thank you. I take pretty much anything that catches my eye
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom