What's new

Some of my Recent Shots

C O L E M A N

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Indio, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5331943156_d734dc6f70_z.jpg



5331944200_30c7b6ee90_z.jpg



5331333821_21361b7025_z.jpg



5295297310_2271613589_z.jpg



5295294048_01dd480151_z.jpg



5292201626_4e19059533_z.jpg



5287609450_6c2d133cef_z.jpg



5287004111_f892cfe577_z.jpg



5287003471_32c67b122e_z.jpg



5272684918_6c6def413a.jpg



5272076261_cdc5f395f2.jpg


My most recent stuff, I started doing photography a few months ago.
 
I liked the first one and the last two landscapes are very good

The third Sun shot is also fine

Rest are not bad

Regards :D
 
the 5th is my favourite
 
I think the second is the best one. But if you want better C&C dont post so many and number them 3 or 4 max....

Pick you favorite 3 and say why and repost and I am sure you will get more out of it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom