What's new

Some of The kittens my other half fosters.

rokvi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
629
Reaction score
97
Location
Queensland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fire at will.

#1
$new-8620.webp

#2
$new-8609.webp

#3
$new-8615.webp

#4
$new-8617.webp

#5
$new-8618.webp
 
the weird bokeh from the light coming through the shutters (or at least that's what I'm guessing that is) is kind of distracting. 2 is the best, I think. 1 seems under exposed a touch.
 
The expression in 3 is ridiculous. I must look away or I will run outside and adopt the first kitten I see.

Then my wife will end me. :/
 
Some of the cutest underexposed kitties I've ever seen ...

I love #4
 
I can't tell if they're underexposed...or if the bokeh is distracting...or if the composition could be better...because all I can see are the CUTE little KITTIES!!! :lol:

They are adorable; I just love little kittens! I used to have some adorable little kitties, too. But then they turned into CATS. :biglaugh:
 
I can't tell if they're underexposed...or if the bokeh is distracting...or if the composition could be better...because all I can see are the CUTE little KITTIES!!! :lol:

They are adorable; I just love little kittens! I used to have some adorable little kitties, too. But then they turned into CATS. :biglaugh:

Crikey, I must need to calibrate! The cool thing is, is after they all reach a certain weight they go back to the shelter and we get some more.
 
Is there really a bad shot of a kitten.....lol That's it, I'm going to start shooting kittens!!
 
^^^^^^I'm not really going to "shoot" kittens!! That would be messed up!!
Who needs a refill?
 
sm4him....I know you need a refill!! ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom