What's new

Some of The kittens my other half fosters.

I'm on #2

Could also be Bitter (pictured with Anderson Pooper and Valentino):

$crazy-cat-lady.webp
credit the Simpsons :)
 
Ok seriously though, Strange bokeh and underexposure I can fix easily, What about the composition sm4him? What do you suggest?

Here is the exposure and weird bokeh light fixed.

$new-8609.webp

$new-8615.webp

$new-8617.webp

$new-8618.webp

$new-8620.webp

I threw in an extra one cause I like the colour contrast (bad crop I know but was just snapping here).
$new-.webp
 
Last edited:
Ok seriously though, Strange bokeh and underexposure I can fix easily, What about the composition sm4him? What do you suggest?

Here is the exposure and weird bokeh light fixed.


I threw in an extra one cause I like the colour contrast (bad crop I know but was just snapping here).

Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't being serious, I was just throwing "issues" out there; I should have just stuck with the two legitimate ones that had been mentioned...but I got carried away. I have no real problem with the composition, other than maybe the cut-off tail in the second.

I can't even GET a picture of either of my cats--mine are both attention hogs and if I so much as pick up the camera and point it toward them they think it means I'm gonna pay them some attention and they move straight toward the camera. They will NOT sit still!
 
I think these are better that newborn images, sooooo cute. Anyway I would remove the flares, brighten alittle and sharpen some and you have cute pictures. Next time I would put up a light colored sheet behind and move location from the green window blinds. On number 3 if you crop in for a head shot, adoption rates may go up.
 
You should have a mini kitty studio setup since you have so many kittens all the time! That would help with your backgrounds.
 
I'm gonna agree with Vince and Jake that your "set" is your holdback. I think the two tone background and the soft floor could be improved upon. Consider getting a couple of poster boards (black and white) and set it up as a sweep. For dark fur have a light background and vice versa for light fur.

I'd probably stop down the lens a little as well to have more of the kitten in focus. You have done well with focusing on the eyes.

Kudos to your other half for her efforts. :thumbsup:
 
Cuuuuuuuuuuuttttteeeee!

I find the color of the backdrop/background to be distracting and makes them appear a bit more yellow than they are. I would definitely do a lighter background.

But...they're so cute it doesn't matter.
 
Ah yes thanks all! Muchly appreciated :mrgreen: I will definately get a sweeped backdrop, as most had issues with that, and so do I. The idea of having two different colours light and dark is great! Thanks again everyone for their feedback! At work now but will try in a coupla days and put them up so you can see if I've learnt anything!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom